Good maternity/nursing/sleeping bra?

I have 2 sports bras I wear to bed but they are T back and my breasts are SO heavy that the bra hurts my neck. Does anyone know what the best support bra is that I can use as other things. I know the maternity stores have tons but if anyone has a name brand I can try because I am going crazy. I can not sleep without a bra because I wake up and my breasts hurt so bad. I went to Victoria Secret because my friend said the sports bras were on sale and they gave me no support (the non T back). I just want a bra to sleep in and wear around the house on weekends. I have regular bras that I wear during the day at work, they are just not something I want to wear to bed or lounge around in. Any ideas would be helpful.Thanks.

Savymom25

Asked by Savymom25 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I get all of mine from www.bravissimo.com   I can hardly tell that I'm wearing them even when I was nursing

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2010