Have you done school supply shopping yet?

I think we will go this week. I like getting things early so I don't have to deal with crowds or go when some of the stuff we need is sold out already.

KTMOM

Asked by KTMOM at 11:15 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in

• i wont be able to until the last week of july but i cant wait.i am already going through what we still have and making a list of things we need.we homeschool and this yr i am so so anxious to get started ,we have alot of field trips an progects planned.i am almost as anxious as the kids to go to the childrens museum lol.i personally love shopping for school supplies
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Going tomorrow! Luckily the list isn't too horrible.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Good for you! I'll do my shopping next month. Still too soon for me. They don't really run out. I'm shopping online this year. I hate going around the store for these stuffs. It's soooo boring...
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I hate it when the school request brand name stuff or everything under the sun It is expensive enough without adding the brand name to stuff
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 11:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Nope we are still waiting for the 'back to school sales". Although my wish list is small just some folders, markers, and construction paper. (The beauty of homeschooling) My grandparents called me this week and asked what if anything I've needed for the kids, so I told them. I imagine they will be buying the few things I need. I do NOT need them buy for me, but it's something they wanted to do.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We got all the shopping done over 4th of July weekend when my parents came out. The kids love shopping with them.
    tess785

Answer by tess785 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Oh I also hate it when they say "brand name" whatever.... I buy what I feel like buying.
    KTMOM

Comment by KTMOM (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

Next question in
thinking of going back to school?

Next question overall (Relationships)
What would you do??