Do you agree?

WASHINGTON — A report warns that the Obama administration's recent decision to drop references to Islamic radicalism ignores the role religion can play in motivating terrorists.

From "US should better define, counter Islamic extremism"
By LOLITA C. BALDOR (AP)

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Personally, I think Obama is wrong.

ALL radical religious extremists you be addressed and guarded against, no matter the denomination.

Religious zealots should never be able to commit crimes and use their religion, faith, good book in order to justify should such actions.

Amoral actions should never be justified or mitigated by religion, ever.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I totally agree! I have said time and again we are in a religious war whether WE want to admit it or not. Until we see it for what it really is we don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of really winning it...we will just be able to stop some of the attacks.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:42 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:43 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We is it so hard to just say what is going on? They are Islamic and terrorist. They are terrorist because they have perverted their religion and are terrorist because of and in behalf of religion. We didn't make it up. We didn't call it incorrectly and it stuck. It is what it is. I agree that it will cause more harm that good.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree, also. Our refusing to call it what it is tells them that we are afraid of them and not willing to fight. That will make them less afraid of us, more daring and more bold. We are in more danger now than ever.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yes!
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I can't post links right now. If you google the AP article/reporter. It's there. ;)
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Jul. 12, 2010