What are some fun places to take a 2 yr old boy for his birthday?

I don't want a party..just him && a couple of other toddlers to eat && have some fun. Chuck E. Cheese is the obvious choice but i'm trying to do something different. Any ideas?? **I don't want to spend much money either. I live in Greensboro, North Carolina..but any suggestion is welcome. His birthday is just a few days away..please help!!! :)

7.12.08

Asked by 7.12.08 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Chuck E. Cheese would be my toddler's choice too.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 11:49 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• What about a park or taking them to a pool
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:51 AM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You could try McDonald's or another fast food resaurant with a play area. A few kids meals or ice cream cones would be pretty cheap.

Where I live ther is a place called Jump'n Jungle that is full of bounce houses. They have certain days and times when it is open only for younger kids. There might be something similar where you live.

You could bring food to the park and do a picnic and play birthday party.

You might also check out prices at any local zoos. A lot of times kids under 3 are free.

A museum with a kid friendly play area and exhibits might also be an option.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• there are places here in VA that i love so much! they are moon bounce places!! you can try that !
    dianaNbryanMami

Answer by dianaNbryanMami at 4:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010