What kinda house do you live in????

House (any size) Apartment, Mobile Home, Log cabin ????????????? We have a little trailer and LOVE it. It is an older model however so I think we'd like to take it out and put a new modular home in its place.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A 3 bedroom House we been here almost 2 weeks and i love it! We use to be on a 2nd fl 2 bedroom apt....
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i live in a 3 bedroom older home nothing special just a comfy home for my family lol
    Kelsmomma123

Answer by Kelsmomma123 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We rent this huge old house. It isn't an open floor plan, which I am not fond of. And it was built long before there were common things, like TVs. There are no closets in the master bedroom. The other 2 bedrooms have the old small closets, so you can't hang things in there with adult hangers, but works fine for the baby clothes. There is an added on addition of an in law suite. But we like it, it works for now.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 4 bed, 2 bath house with a HUGE yard.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We live in a regular single family home. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and a bonus room and a good sized yard.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 3 Bedroom 2 bath house that we rent, We're hoping to buy a house next year if all goes well.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 4-2-2 brick home with mil apt
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 garages, living room ,kitchen and dining room brick house. Its really pretty but kinda old. In a few years we want to buy a new home.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• 3 bed, 2 bath,1600 sqft ranch home, built in 1994, we totally gutted it 2 yrs ago. It has an open floor plan, and sits on about 4 acres. I want something bigger, with a full basement, and two story. Preferably all brick home.... With the market the way it is we're going to wait to sell, we have a really low interest rate so our payment is very affordable...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I live in a two story custom made home, it has 4 bedrooms a florida room, a living room a separate dinning are and a eat in kitchen area also. We have a large home office, that my son the musician has recently turned into a recording studio and this is where he jams with friends. Upstairs we have three bedrooms and a large terrace outside my master bath. All my downstairs is different levels, and the 4th bedroom is where my mom lives. I have a large planter inside that is as the outside ground, it has a 35 foot palm in it among other trees, we have very high ceilings, it kind of separates our florida room from our game room, it stands on an acre and a half, lots of work for hubby , but he loves it here! In the patio we have a covered terrace and a large deck around our large pool.
    All in all we have over 5,000 square feet.
    By the way I gave you my last bump!

Answer by older at 12:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010