Anyone watching The Next Foodnetwork Star competition?

I've been watching this competition for weeks. Those that are competiting will get to be the next FoodNetwork star if they win all the challenges and get voted as the best. It's really an interesting show to watch. The last competition required them to cook from a food truck bringing their own unique food recipes to a neighborhood crowd. Additionally they had to create their own food product.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I have been watching most episodes and I loved last night! I like Aarti the best!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes, I watch that show! I did not see last nights (yet), I plan to watch it on demand later today. Which one are you cheering for to win? I have 2 favorites.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I watch that show and just about any other cooking shows. I have to say Top Chef is my favorite.
    ShaniahsMama

Answer by ShaniahsMama at 1:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I watch it. I really haven't found anyone I want to win yet though. I like Aarti but I'm not sure i'd watch her show if she got one.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010