what are good ideas for wedding favors?

i have no idea and our wedding is not till next summer but i change my mind a lot till something tells me thats it then i stick to it so i need some ideas

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 12:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My friend did some cute little scented soaps in decorative boxes.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 12:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had pins made that had our names and the date we got married. They were really rad and pretty cheap too.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My cousin just had her wedding and they had homemade canned strawberry jelly. I thought it was great. And yummy too. They are a very earthy couple, outdoor wedding at a river's scenic overlook.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had little candles with rhinestones in these little silk bags, with decorative tags that had our names and the date on them. If I had had a fall wedding, I would have done caramel apples. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• little lacy bags with m and m's in your wedding colors. You can even have them say something like the wedding date.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• http://www.candywarehouse.com/weddingstory.html

Check out the Jordan Almonds. It has a great story that you can put on a tag and put the almonds in a mesh bag. This is what we did for my son's guests. You can also do little boxes with wedding cake in them.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We got chocolate rose molds and did white chocolate shaped roses in our wedding colors and had cute little bags with ribbon for people to take. Also had bubbles with ribbon around them and below had personalized labels with our wedding information (names, date, and such).
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 1:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We gave out regular size picture frames as favors. I think if you give a favor that it should be something that the people can actually use & not throw away. My friend gave out silver plated wine bottle stoppers, another gave silver plated dolphin shaped bottle openers. Crystal or glass candle holders or tea light holders are nice too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• We gave flower bulbs. I wanted tulips because that was my flower but something happened with the tulip crop that year and so we did irises (is that how you do the plural of iris?). We did 3 bulbs per little box and they were placed on top of peat moss with a little poem and instructions on how to plant them. Then I tied the boxes with ribbon that matched my colors. According to some of my guests they loved it!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010