The messenger always get shot?????

So I have a friend. Her boyfriend is a cheater and the girl he continues to cheat with is now pregnant. About 6 weeks ago she found out and broke up with him. He's one of those smooth talkers and quickly had her thinking that she was his "only one" again etc etc....Well I was at a party the other night and there he was with the "other" woman. Well last night I told her about it and felt horrible but couldnt keep it to myself. I know she will go back to him anyways but what would you do? Anyways, she now wont return my phone calls and has deleted me off her facebook account etc....So I'm guessing that I'm going to be the bad guy in this? FYI She is 21, he is 32, and she got pregnant while he was cheating on his wife with her. Karma is a bitch! But why is she not talking to me?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Because you remind her of how stupid she is being. Sorry but once a cheater, always a cheater...he is proving that.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree with Jade, she probably is one of those who would rather not know and play dumb!

Answer by older at 1:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• From what you are saying this "guy" has committment issues. He likes to play arund and not accept responsibility. Maybe you should have taken a picture as proof of what you saw. Unless you think it would be wrong. Sometimes people are in "denial" about it all and like to think that it will work out for them. Hey, maybe she thought that the guy would leave his wife at some point in time or maybe she originally didn't think it mattered whether he was married because they were happy with each other. It's obvious being committed to any relationship whatsoever and being a "Dad is way not cool for him..
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree whole heartedly with Jademom07. You are a reminder that she is being stupid. Don't feel bad, I had a freind do this to me too. I kept telling her I would see her husband flirting with womena dn she even caught him in a lie and on a dating site and wouldn't leave him. Instead she stopped talking to me and stayed with him being nieve until he finally kicked her out to live the single life. She still hasn't started talking to me. I don't know if she thinks I'll say "I told ya so" or what, but it's whatever.

You did the right thing. If you were my friend I would only love you more for that. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sounds like she's not willing to listen to a friend.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Because she's embarrassed that she was dumb. Give her space. If she's REALLY your friend, she'll be back. If she doesn't come back, she's just someone you happen to know.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• She is in denial. Her man has her so wrapped up that he probably convinced her that you are the one lying. I would have taken a picture with my cell phone & sent it to her email. Try denying that one.

I would go to her house & try to snap her out of it the best i can.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Because it's easier to be mad at you than the dirtbag she's with. Give her some time. If she can get over this and get her head on straight she'll talk to you agian. If not, I'm sorry but I wouldn't think of her as much of a friend.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yeah heres the kicker.......The "Boyfriend" is my best friends Brother! Yeah they're all pissed at me. I ask myself "Why am I friends with people who tolerate this behavior?"
    GoJoMom2448

Answer by GoJoMom2448 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010