What kind of double strollers does anyone recommend?

I have been looking into a double stroller for me 19 mos old and am expecting another baby when she's 2. I checked out the baby jogger City Select and love the concept but it has some kinks, dont LOVE th side by side but checked out the EasyWalker, and City Mini...any other suggestions or feedback.

Mere918

Asked by Mere918 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE My sit n stand:) It worked for my 2 1/2 year old and new bbay then again for the 13 month old and the next new bbay.

If your 2 year old still naps in the stroller though this one won't work very weel.((My kids didnt nap much and never in the stroller.
    mamallamaof2

Answer by mamallamaof2 at 1:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• See if this helps Its beena while since I had my girls in a stroller GL

http://www.target.com/Duo-Strollers-Baby/b/3580041/ref=sc_fe_l_4_1041968_9?node=3580041

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have the Graco Duo Glider and you can fit an infant car seat in it as well. My daughter is 19 months now and I'm due in Oct, I can't say I've used it yet though lol. I'll let you know how that goes once the baby is here.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have twins and had the graco duo glider when the boys were infants. I loved it because it fit both car seats into the stroller. When they got older I got a side by side double stroller made by jeep, it was hard to get in thur doorways and around things.
    itsmesirenax

Answer by itsmesirenax at 5:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010