Are there any moms who know anything about gifts in a balloon aka balloon stuffing?

My daughter will be 3 yrs old in September and I am wanting to make her a stuffed balloon with DORA! I have read up online HOW to do it but just wanna connect with someone who has done this before....or maybe you have a small business doing this for fun and profit. Thanks in advance =)

SelenasMommy07

Asked by SelenasMommy07 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I remember seeing a special kit at the store for making the stuffed balloons, don't remember where though or if it's even still around.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yeah they do have special kits but there are ways around it so I don't have to pay 100's of dollars and even 1,000's of dollars to get started. I am just needing to find out WHERE to find the balloons at.
    SelenasMommy07

Comment by SelenasMommy07 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010