Who needs to vent? Doesn't matter what you say, just let it all out....

My vent:
I spent nearly 4 hours at the medical office getting the recert on my daughter's medical coverage. :-(
I had a 9:00 appt. I got there early, at around 8:30ish, took my number to check in for the appointment. I sat there until 9:40, then got called to the window to check in. The first thing the lady told me when I told her my name and why I was there: "You're late. You're going to the bottom of her list for the morning. Try to be here on time" and shut the window.
WTH?!? I was there half an hour early, it just took her forever to check me in and call the numbers. I got there about 5 minutes after they opened!
So, I sat there until 11:45 and finally got called back. Grr! What's the point of the appointments exactly?
While I was sitting there, I got a graham cracker (soggy) thrown on my face by a kid, me and Kyra were both coughed and sneezed on, another ran off with my purse, and they were all screaming! Why??? :-(

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• I hate when I have to wait for something that long I seriously need a nap right now but my girls wont let me :( and hubby is working GrrrrrrrraFu_BangingYourHead.gif Bang Your Head image by novaxpress

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Why couldn't I have met him and loved him 15 years ago? That would make the rest of my life better! I wouldn't be upset that we will only have 50 years together before one of us dies and miss him too much!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If past actions determine future behavior...I"M SCREWED. I'm going to be happy for the rest of my life!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My grandfather is dying, the doctor expects him to last no longer than the next day or so. He has suffered for so long. My car is broken down with likely more wrong with it than we can afford to fix and the vehicle we're going to buy from a relative for a small amount a month until refund has two problems that we know of that render it not driveable so I don't know if we're going to buy it after all. We're broke until Friday. I'm finding it very hard to be motivated right now.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When it rains it POURS...

In my dining room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contractor, get to my house and FIX IT

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010