Here's and idea for helping single moms that needs a short term loan. Any Feedback?

I am thinking about developing a website for single moms where when they're in a financial pinch and needs a few dollars to make it through the week.

It would work like www.Kiva.org where other members could loan money to single moms at $25. The most you could loan a mom is $300.

Do you think single moms would be interested in this concept? I know all single moms need help from time to time with kids uniforms, little league baseball, dr's appt. etc

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

JMM24

Asked by JMM24 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• AM am a married mom and have tough spots I could see where an idea like this could be great for single parents. If it was managed well and legal.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think that's an awesome idea! I would definitely loan to something like that.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010