Go get a blood test or Not??

I'm having such a hard time trying to decide if I should wait a bit longer or go get a blood test. I'm 8 days late for my AF visit.... HPT shows up neg, however I'm having all the signs that I'm pregnant but no PMS signs at all. Yesterday I even cried over some stupid little tiff I had with my hubby when normally I would of just yelled at him over it(yes even he noticed that difference). We hadn't planned on TTC in June we had planned to wait till July to start... however on the 25th of June I had pink tinged CM and THOUGHT my AF was starting a few days early so we gave up the condoms at that point... only for AF to never show up.

So should I wait a bit longer in the grand scheme of things 8 days late isn't that late at all.

Michele975

Asked by Michele975 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would give it till at least 14 days late... the doc usually won't do a test till that point anyhow.

Good luck!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Wait it has only been eight days, and relax when the time is right it will happen.

Just for now don't do anything you would not do if you were pregnant. You never know.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Thanks ladies I needed some non involved input to level out my emotions right now. I'm just feeling miserable so very tired, nausea is so bad I don't feel like eating most of the time, etc etc etc... I keep thinking well great if I'm pregnant wonderful but if I'm not then I want to not be miserable any more. So I keep thinking with my emotions not my head.

Michele975

Comment by Michele975 (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm in the EXACT same situation. My last period was on june 5th and i'm 8 days late... my home preg. tests are neg but I certainly feel pregnant. Maybe i'm just hoping.... either way, I'm going to get a bloodtest thrus b/c i cant handle not knowing. good luck!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010