Can you do IT 7 days befor the babys born

my mother in law says it makes the baby come faster but she dosen't know when to do it

EmmaPool

Asked by EmmaPool at 1:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You can do it anytime unless your doctor says you shouldn't lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yea, we did "it" the night before I had my son, so I don't see what the problem would be unless your doctor says not to.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• IF it means having sex, sure but carefully. Something to enjoy and relax you. But if its rough you can hurt yourself. Hope this helps as it was meant too.
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sure but you might go into labor! :) Sex is known to induce labor. Though not in my case when we were trying to.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• As long as your water has not broken, you can do it on the delivery table. And yes it helps bring on labor and makes labor easier.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• sex can cause ctx and the semen helps soften the cervix, but it doesn't make baby come faster. some women might go into labor after sex, some won't.
    and you can have sex anytime, as long as there's not a medical condition that might make it to risky to have sex, or your water has broken.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had sex like the day I had my first.lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• well thanks for helping my husband wants to do it all the time i think thats allhe thinks about.and thats not good
    EmmaPool

Comment by EmmaPool (original poster) at 1:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Unless your doctor says not to, they you sure can!!! Enjoy!!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Get as much in while you can! (unless your doc says otherwise) The 6 week dry spell afterward is nerve-racking! (At least it was for me te-he)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010