How have your kids tried to embarrass you recently?

I'm not sure she was trying, but she succeeded in embarrassing her dad the other day.
We were playing with playdoh and needed to go to the store for a couple things. She was wearing her Tink apron and had playdoh in the pocket and wanted to wear it to the store. I figured "why not?" and let her. Didn't know she still had the playdoh in her pocket. :-)
So, we're in the store, and she reaches in her pocket and hands her daddy the playdoh and says "Daddy, look, I gave you blue balls!". Of course, it was blue play doh rolled up in balls, but the lady standing next to my husband didn't know that. She was so shocked and just got in his face "What the hell is the matter with you? Why is that sweet little girl telling you she gave you blue balls?" all screaming and going on. :-) He was speechless and Kyra told her "I gave him playdoh, why are you yelling, that's so rude!".
Now, I joke and ask him if he still has his blue balls. :-)

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My youngest is 15. He has a very interesting sense of humor. He left for Boy Scout camp yesterday. He started yelling, "MOMMY! I NEED MY MOMMY!" rather loudly yesterday as they were leaving. He ran and gave me a large kiss on my cheek which was some weird signal for ALL the scouts to follow suit. Oh, they didn't run to their own moms. They ran to me!!!!!!!!!!! Eleven Boy Scouts running to me at once is a little disconcerting, and he set up the whole thing.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• my 7 yr old said really loud "nice titts mom"...what?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My nearly 3 year old has taken to saying DAMMIT every time something bad happens. I guess she got it from me. :( Its hard not to laugh as she always uses it in perfect context.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My 4 yrs young daughter always embarrases me! She has no hair on her tongue! I FARTED MOM! She says it loud for everyone to hear! Or if she think doesnt like food she spits it out on the table @ a restaurant and says really loud Mom that food is bad! She is loud and funny!
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 1:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When the baby got fussy at the grocery store my 3 yr old said "mommy, Micah wants booby milk! Where's your booby?" Then tried to pull down my top for the baby
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 1:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My son is 2 and hasn't really done anything to bad yet other then throw a stink fit in the middle of Wal-Mart once, but, damn girl your hubbies moment beats all LOL I was rolling when I read this!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010