Do you have a Ipad?

If so is it worth the money?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 1:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• I have one...or I should say the family does. I have been using it as my main calendar and notes and reading.

The apps for it are getting better everyday...but most the apps don't do enough yet. I like some of the math games for kids, sight words, spelling. Apps to make it a drawing pad, the record and take notes, make it a keyboard.

But it is a co dependent unit like the ipod~it does nothing without Itunes. It is mostly a giant itouch or iphone..but the iphone is too small for me~in font and screen size.

I have non verbal special needs son and they have proloqu2 app which is really neat (for 200 bucks) or the Tap to Talk which is free.

You can get comic books via Marvel...Star Talk is neat....

surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 1:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't, and I don't really think I'd ever want one.
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 1:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• no...if they were cheaper then i would probably get one but i got the ipod touch instead and love it.
    ldylancer03

Answer by ldylancer03 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't have one. And we won't be getting one. We, DH and I, both have iphones and MacBooks. There is absolutely no need for an ipad. But I do think they are cool!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• nope and i don't want one either!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 4:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i am not a fan.
    katherine.pryde

Answer by katherine.pryde at 4:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I really want one, but I know it's just a great big toy, so I've put it on my wish list. Maybe I'll get one for my birthday or Christmas in a couple of years.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 7:15 AM on Jul. 14, 2010