What annoying stage is your kid in?

My 2 year old is behind with his speech so he only knows a few words. But sometimes he justs says the same word over and over and expects a response every time. I try to be patient but after hearing bug for the 50th time in a row it's very hard.

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 1:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 3 year old is in the "Why?" stage as well as the bossy stage.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 2:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My son is 10, he has decided he knows everything, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My 4yr old likes to test me on everything I ask him to do, so everything has been a fight lately. He also is in the stage where he goes "mommy, mommy, mommy, etc" until I respond to him and when I ask him what he wants he always says "i love you" and it happens about 50 times a day!!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My 13 soon to be 14 yr old is in the "defiant, mouthy, bratty teen " stage....does not help that he has ASD, and puberty hormones are starting to kick in as well .......
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My 3 1/2 year old WANTS everything he sees in the stores. Needless to say, we don't go to stores much these days. Even the grocery store is a challenge.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• He's 15 ~ need I say more?
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 3:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My son will be 12 in about 2 weeks, so we're nearing the end of the "tween" stage and he's begun the "teen" stage a year early! What makes it more of a challenge is that he is living with autism, so behaviors go from one extreme to the other. YIKES!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 3:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010