Do you enjoy being kind?

Some people miss out on the joy of being kind, they are so bitter in their own lives that they miss out on a really special feeling, how about you?

Asked by older at 1:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Of course I love to help people!!! Sometimes though, people take my kindness for weakness and try to take advantage of me and I am so tired of that.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Of course! I'd do anything to help anyone! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I usually do. That being said, a lot of times, if someone makes me mad, I give a just absolutely syrupy sweet answer, just because I know it will make them more mad than me being mean to them ever could, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I like being nice, it doesn't make me feel icky like being a total bitch does.
    But, if someone else is being a bitch or just downright mean, I'll be more the "smart ass nice" and get all smiley. It drives them nuts and it gives me some weird kick. Not sure why.
    But, yeah, in general, I prefer to be kind and help other people whenever I can. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I have to agree with you on the post. Being kind gives you a sense of peace and well being. You know you took the opportunity to be a positive impact on someone's life. You may be the only person who was kind to someone that day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• honestly right now I am one of those bitter people. but I am trying to snap out of it!
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I feel that I am a very kind person, and I feel that it is very beneficial to myself. Although there are some people that I'd like to just slap she snot out of!! lol
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Bump!!
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Kfree, that is so true!!!!!!!

Comment by older (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes. I really do enjoy helping other people. I am the Assistant Director of our Local Food Bank, and I work the nursery, and such,but sometimes, I get the feeling when I offer to help that people think I'm "just saying" that I'll help....not sure they take me literally....so....hey....."I'd love to help"!!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 3:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010