Would this hurt your feelings?

This morning my dh was sitting on the couch and ds was napping so I thought this was the perfect time to get a little frisky with dh. I was wearing a skirt so I took off my thong and sat on his lap and was kissing him (and all that other stuff we do to turn them on). I sat there for about 15 minuts and he wouldn't get hard. This has never happened before. I asked him if he didn't think I was sexy and he said yes I was. Then he said well...I have to pee. And when he came back he turned the tv on and thats it. I feel like he blew me off :( Does it sound strange to you? Or am I upset for no reason? I didn't say anything else about it cause I didn't wanna make a big deal of it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey, he was probably embarassed because he did not get erect! I would not assume it was something wrong, just kind of watch and see how he responds next time!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• No, it wouldn't. Haven't you ever had one of those times when he's all frisky and you weren't in the mood? It's the same thing. I wouldn't stress about it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Maybe he just didn't feel like it? Or maybe he was having difficulty. If it's out of the norm, I'd keep an eye on it. I wouldn't feel hurt or upset by it.
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Oh well... that calls for a conversation. I would be hurt and I think most anyone would be. Just calmly ask him about it. Tell him you are feeling a bit hurt and want to make sure everything is ok. Don't go into it defensive or that's the response you will get back. Good luck!

SupriseImPregy

Answer by SupriseImPregy at 2:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sounds weird. I would talk to him about it and maybe step up your game...if you know what I mean. I am sure he was just not in the mood. Believe it or not, that happens to guys too
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yeah,I'd feel like an ass

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yeah that probably would. Especially since I'm pregnant right now and feel huge! Luckily I haven't had that happen before though.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It would bother me especially if never happened before "red flag" in my mind :(
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My husband does crap like that to me all the time. If he had to pee he probably couldn't get an erection and maybe after he felt silly and the moment for him was gone.

I'd let it go.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Well you should have tried again after he peed. I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Guys can only use one brain at a time. If he was using the brain in his head to wake up, and the brain in his pants told him he had to pee, he had too much going on to give you the attention you deserved lol. Men are simple creatures. Don't take it as a personal attack, just get back up and try again :-)
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010