Do you go on attack mode, when someone puts down your child?

I am the nicest person, easy going and carefree, but when someone in some way is nasty to any one of my kids, I could claw your eyes out!!! anyone feel the same?

Asked by older at 2:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • momma bear~way!
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yep,mama lion here!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• angryHell Yeah!

starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 2:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• For Sure! Even if they say something that I would normally say myself!! LMBO!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Hell yes I will. If they are doing it to be cruel I will give them a good tongue lashing. But if they're being critical, you know like they suggest she works on her spelling or something than no.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes I come out of my cave.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 2:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes & i have done it. My DD is vegetarian, she has never eaten meat. And for some reason, people are very against this, even though she is extremely healthy, smart & taller than any girl in her class & her Dr. says she is perfect. I had a friend tell me once that she is too skinny & that her brain is underdeveloped because of lack of protien. I went off on that bitch. My DD is so effing smart, it's scary. and yeah, she is on the thin side, but she eats like a horse & has her fathers tall & skinny genes. I ripped her a new one. I told her that she needs to take concern for only her DD who seems to be over weight. And yeah... i told her that her DD was over weight. Maybe i should not have, but i wanted to pay her back for that wonderful feeling she left me with... *sarcasm

DO NOT talk about my DD unless you have something nice to say, i will rip you a new one OR TWO!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Instantly! Normally, I hold my temper very well. When it comes to my child, to hell with that, I don't even try!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Of course. Especially if it wasn't called for. I get angry when it is if they're rude, but when it's not called for, I send her away so she won't see me rip them apart! Can't have the little one seeing mama loose her cool. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• So far, I haven't experienced that, but if it ever happens, I will come UN-FRIGGIN-GLUED! *add Mr.T's voice here* I PITY THE FOOL! lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010