i said when i cold my boobs look perky and my hubby said no they don't it hurt my feelings cuz i think my boobs look saggy after having two kids

i'm only 21 and i think my boobs are saggy i don't want my hubby to think that too i can't wear a swin suit cuz my boobs look so gross and my hubyy was talking about my sister and how they had all their boobs out in their profile pics on facebook i thought it looked nice and felt ugly cuz they can wear thet and i can't cuz my boobs are saggy how can i make then look perky or should i jus ignore my husbands remarks

kyg

Asked by kyg at 2:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• How about the silicon boobs you can put under your own boobs to lift them up? They sell them at Walmart and other stores.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• H. you can buy a support bra!
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• First..I would ignore him :) What matters is how YOU feel about yourself.
    Try getting a boosteiere bra...I know I totally spelled that wrong,lol. You can get a really pretty lacy one and it gives your boobs a nice boost and even helps with a little cleavage.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Work on your self respect and love yourself first... As we face changes when we have babies, nurse, get back to "normal", our breasts change. There were times when I was your age ( and 2 kids) that I had a flat chest! A few years later, others admired and noticed how good I looked! I'm almost 48 now and just stopped nursing! I'm ache and too big for my own comfort but my husband thinks I look great!
    but the most important think is how do we, girls, look at ourself! I admire girls that do not have a "perfect" weight but our confident and you see it in the way they dress, walk and present themselves!
    If those near you do not value you, as a person, that's just too bad for them! Meanwhile have fun getting bras and clothes you like, share with a good friend your shopping spree, good luck!!!!!
    roxipoet

Answer by roxipoet at 3:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think there are so many more important things in this life to be concerned with...don't you? Ignor him, and get over your self image problem...life is short, why get hung up on something so trivial?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree with salexander.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010