do you think i should take a test??

okay so last month i had a strange period it came 3 days early and lasted for abut 2 days and had spotting for about 4 days.. but recently i have been having cramps which isnt normal for me and then yesterday i started getting a fever and certain smells were really bothering me i started vomiting last night (another thing that isnt normal for me even when im sick i never throw up). i have been really emotional too. im not due for my period until the 18th. has anyone ever been in a situation like this??? and due you think i should test or wait till the 18th and go from there?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would at least wait until the 16th or so. The tests that detect even 6 days early only detect a small percentage of pregnancies at that time anyway. Although I did get a + test with an hcg level of 11 (6 days early), but I had to know ASAP so I could start supplementing progesterone so that this pregnancy would stick.

Honestly what you described could just as easily be the flu. If you are still feeling this way in a couple days, I would go ahead and test. Good luck!
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• u might just be sick or ate something bad! sorry! i would wait until the 18th! it took us 8 months to get pregnant and i think i thought i was prego about 5 times and never was! it was hard waiting each month and then cursing my period with it came lol! good luck! lots of baby dust!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010