Whats your biggest pet peeve?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 2:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• People who let their kids run wild in waiting rooms. Letting them throw soggy graham crackers on people, snatch purses off their laps and run off with them, purposely sneeze and cough on other people.. And just sit there, talking to someone else while it's happening.
    I know kids act up, but please, pause your conversation long enough to at least tell him to stop, maybe apologize to the person with soggy crackers on her head?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When people chew with their mouth open or smack their lips, I can't stand that!!! I wanna punch them every time, lol!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ppl who chew with their mouth open and chew loudly on purpose
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• good one....i can not stand when someone has a bubble in the back of their throught and continue to carry on talking without clearing it out....i know its weird but it bothers the heck out of me.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I AGREE! Loud eaters are the worst! There is nothing worse than sitting next to someone while eating and you can hear the food rolling around their mouth and lumping town their throat. YUCK
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I can't stand it when there is crumbs in the butter or in the dish. Myself to I can't stand it when I can hear people chewing there food smacking there lips.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010