What do you like best about your mate’s personality? What do you like the least?

??? Defenatly needs a bump...

TexasPride85

Asked by TexasPride85 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I love his work ethic.
    I least like how messy he is.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I like that he's easy going,very laid back person..not much ticks him off.
    I don't like that he gets really quiet sometimes..makes me feel like I'm in a room by myself when he's right there,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My husband as a very dry, witty/sarcastic sense of humor...he always makes me laugh! He is also very intelligent, which i find sexy! :o) I guess the thing about his personality I like the least is he can be standoffish at time in social situations, and that can be a little awkward when I'm in a chatty/social mood!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I love his sense of humor, it's just like mine-twisted, smartass, sarcastic. I love it!

I guess what I like least is him feeling like the whole house is a sock deposit. I wonder if he thinks they magically fall into the basket?
    I need to ask. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Love his giving personality and willingness to help others.
    Hate his giving personality and willingness to help others lol. Sometimes he gets so into helping others that he loses himself in the process and neglects things at home to help other people.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I love that he is articulate, that he thinks critically, is goal oriented, determined, and is willing to sacrifice for the greater good. That he is affectionate, considerate, and never EVER raises his voice. That he is an open communicator, and refuses to go to bed with any issue unresolved. I love that he is a complete and total geek, and isn't ashamed of it. I love that music is so important to him. I love his capacity to understand, and accept people... I could go on for hours.

I wish he would cut himself some slack, and indulge in the things he has lost sight of... He deserves those small pleasures, like riding a bike, and hiking, and all of those other wonderful things... he's a workaholic.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I like his humor, most of the time LOL as well as his affection for his children. I hate his lack of motivation. When it comes to certain things, he is just lazy LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I love his personality, his looks, his sense of humor, the fact that he respects me & the fact that he came into my daughters' lives and treats them as his own.

I don't like that he takes his clothes off inside out! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• He has a great sense of humor and is pretty laid back.
    He can be incredibly inconsiderate/oblivious at times.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Best..........he's really smart and well educated
    Worst........he is a procrastinator
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 3:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010