Have you used progesterone cream for conception?

I have been ttc for 8 months and I have had 3 mc. I am fertile I just cant seem to keep it in there. My doctor told me to buy some over the counter cream but I dont know what kind to buy. Have you used this before? What brand did you buy?

annamcg18

Asked by annamcg18 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• From my understanding you are supposed to use the cream once you get pregnant. I would do some research before using the over the counter cream. I read somewhere that the over the counter cream is used for menapause and the effects have never been researched on using for pregnancy. Why doesn't she just perscribe the supositories for you? Also I would push for more testing if you have had three miscarriages. I have only had two and they have done some testing on me (to see if my blood was clotting to cut off nutrients to the baby and thyroid). Just because your fertile doesn't mean that there isn't another underlining problem. GL! Baby dust to you!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 9:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010