Do you feel you have less time with your children after you have more then two?

Do you have guilt over that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I only have 1 child at the moment but this is exactly why I will not have another child until he is much older. He is only 2 and a half and if I had another child I would fill sad that something was coming between us and really enjoy our bond at the moment. Plus I think I would not only sad about it I would feel guilty because he needs me so much..I also do not think I have the ability to give everything to two young children...I need time to myself and I barely get that with one child even though both me and my boyfriend work from home!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 3:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Of course and of course. But hopefully the kids are old enough that they get independent and don't always need/want you around...lol Like DD can play in her room by herself and she doesn't mind...she actually goes in there by herself. I always check on her and spend time with her through the day when the others are down or after they're in bed for the night. It's all about time management.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes I have less time, no I don't feel guilty because they have time with each other as well.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yes in a way i mean i'm with them the whole day so its usually my youngest needs something so i have to pay more attention to her and my son helps me a lot .. but i do try to play with my oldest while my daughter sleeps because its usually my daughter most the time
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010