How often to you shovel paperwork?

I want to shred everything. I can't win the incoming paper game even with school being out!

surfcitymom

Asked by surfcitymom at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in

• As soon as something comes in to the house I take care of it. Junk mail is either immediately tossed or shredded. Bills are shredded as soon as they are paid. I don't allow the paper work to pile up. We homeschool, now so I don't have to deal with THAT paper work. However I would throw papers away as soon as they came in or tacked them on the bulletin board if it was something that had to be saved and as soon as it was done I threw it out!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Shovel paperwork?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I shred anything that has information on it that would help someone with identity theft. I save paid bills, though, about a year and then shred them all at once. I shred unwanted but sensitive papers ( those checks that keep coming from the credit card companies, for example) as soon as they come in.

Answer by Bmat at 3:27 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Hubby goes abosolutely berserk if there's clutter in the office....so usually I try to do it daily. sometimes it goes a few days, but then he's not a happy camper, so I try to be better!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 3:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ya know...clear off the desk, sort the incoming mail...make plies of papers go away...
    surfcitymom

Comment by surfcitymom (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010