How many kids did you want, and how many do you actually have?

I wanted three, two boys and one girl.

I currently have two boys. Right now I am very happy with just them, but maybe someday I will have a third. Of course now it doesn't matter if its a boy or girl. I love having boys, I suppose It might be nice to have another lady around tho. lol.

LucasMama08

Asked by LucasMama08 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 boys and would like 3 kids. I hope the next one is a girl. My hubby thinks we should have 5, he is crazy!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had always wanted 2, a boy and a girl and that is what I have. My hubby would like another one, and right now I am set with two but that might change in a couple years. Right now my LO's are 2 1/2 and 3 months. I am very happy with that.
    ktlyn79s

Answer by ktlyn79s at 3:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I wanted 2. A boy and a girl. I have my boy who is 2 and one on the way which I don't know the sex of quite yet. I find out next month.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I wanted 2...1 boy and 1 girl and I got my boy then my girl!! Lucky me!! Its great!!
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• oh i wanted three but now that two of them are in their teens i'd be willing to get rid of two lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i wanted 1 and thats all i have is 1 boy.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Never really thought about it until I started having kiddos, and I thought I was addicted...lol But i'm preg with #4 and i'm totally DONE. Seriously, I couldn't handle anymore...so we're stopping!!!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I always wanted 4 - 2 of each. I wanted it to be boy, girl, boy girl. lol. I had it all planned out!

I have 3 - a boy, then 2 girls. My tubes are tied, but adoption may be in the future. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i always said 3 i already have a boy a girl and expecting my 3rd... thats it for me
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 3:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I want 4, but so far I have 1 19 month old daughter and another girl on the way due Oct 8th. We are going to wait at least 2 years before we TTC again. So hopefully when we try again we will have 2 boys to go with our 2 girls lol.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010