What would you do...?

...if you found out you were having quads? I had a dream that I was going to have four babies! The doctor no sooner showed me the four dots on the ultrasound than I woke up from the dream. I think I would feel terrified, than excited, then scared and would probably bounce around those feelings until the end.

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would probably die of a heart attack......
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 3:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• prob have mixed emotions. and like you said until the end and then realize this was meant to be
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I've had twins, so I would FREAK OUT. LOL Not to say it couldn't happen, but it is EXTREMELY RARE. I wouldn't worry too much about it. lol If that did end up happening, you kinda just have to say to yourself, this is the situation, now how are we gonna do this!? lol....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would be mortified. It would definately be more then I could handle. I'd probably cry. Freak out. Cry some more.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• cry... Im 42 have two teens in the house and a 3rd grader. That would sooooo not fit into my life plan at the moment.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Well I would love twins but 4 is a bit much. It is so rare, and all but I would welcome quads with open loving arms!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 3:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i probably freak out but poor hubby would pass out and need medical attention LOL
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 3:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I HAD A DREAM LIKE THAT!!! I totally had four babies in my dream! And they were really cute and I knew how to tell them apart and what their names were!
    MamaRae85

Answer by MamaRae85 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• BUY LOTS OF DIAPERS!!!! LOL :-)

hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 3:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'd flip out! I have three kids, ages 4, 2, and 5 months. If I got pregnant right now, I'd just die!
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 3:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010