to test or not to test..

...that is the question...
okay so last month i had a strange period it came 3 days early and lasted for abut 2 days and had spotting for about 4 days.. but recently i have been having cramps which isnt normal for me and then yesterday i started getting a fever and certain smells were really bothering me i started vomiting last night (another thing that isnt normal for me even when im sick i never throw up). i have been really emotional too. im not due for my period until the 18th. has anyone ever been in a situation like this??? and do you think i should test or wait till the 18th and go from there?

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go to a dollar store of something for a cheap test and just do it. Nothing bad can come fro testing but a negative result... you might as well to put your mind at ease
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I agree with huskermommy08. Since your last period was messed up and you have a few pregnancy symptoms (which are very similar to pms) I would take a test and then wait til the 18th to test again. But I am test crazy so I would by 10 dollar tree test and test every other morning til one came up positive or aunt flo came!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Whenever my period is funky one month, I also wait extra long the next month. I had seeing the stupid negetive, so i try and wait as long as possible.
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 9:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2010