What is the best way and with what do you clean your tile floor with?

I have always just used a mop to clean my floors and i fleel that it never really cleans the tile all that well. Any suggestions.

AngelsAreBorn

Asked by AngelsAreBorn at 3:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use a Swiffer wet jet. The Swiffer cleaning fluid works very well.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 3:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use pinesol in a spray bottle and my swiffer mop just about everyday. Then about once a week I mop with my regular mop and then get down on my knees and use a washcloth and scrub. Then I use wax, it helps the looks of the floor a lot.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use a regular mop and the Mr. Clean all-purpose cleaner with Febreeze...the purple one...I love the way it smells and I can use it on my hard-wood floor too!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 3:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use Mr.Clean and I use a dish rag & Mop. I fill the sink with warm water & Mr.clean, soak and lightly ring out the rag. I lay the rag out flat on the flroor and wash the floor by pushing it around under the mop. (mop must be wet too). It gets in all the nooks & crannies. My floors sparkle. I'm a clean freak.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm thinking about getting a Shark Steamer. I use vinegar and hot water with a mop, but I don't think they are very clean.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• the best way I found to clean the tile floors - a housekeeper
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 3:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I use a Shark steam mop. If there is a wet messy spill I clean that up first with a wet rag..then steam mop.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I am a big fan of the T-Bar mops. You put a large clean towl (like a hand towel) on for every cleaning and you are not constantly replacing the pads that go to the more fancy models. Model # 33675 just buy a long bar to twist to the end:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I used to have a Swiffer - 3 months ago I bought a Shark Steamer, WOW this is the best!!! My ceramic tile floors are really really clean. Love it.
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 3:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Swiffer wet jet! I use it on everything & I use the one with the febreze in it.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010