Is the shark steamer worth the cost?

AngelsAreBorn

Asked by AngelsAreBorn at 3:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love mine. I only paid $80 for it at Costco. It came with 5 different pads that are washable. I've been using it for 4 yrs or so now. The best part is my grandson doesn't have allergic reactions to cleaners from the floor anymore and I don't have to rinse floors 5 times so he doesn't get in contact with them.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I seen it at walmart (they have one you can push around on the floor at my walmart) and would not buy it. It seems way too flimsy (the handle almost broke when pushing it) . I think I am going to go with the Haan. Those canister types seem really good too but HORRIBLY EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 3:43 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• OH! I thought OP was asking about the Shark clothing steamer! I've been searching for one and had to settle on another brand. It works amazing on my clothes and no more ironing board! Good to hear + things about the floor steamer, now I want one! LOL!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010