How does your little one(s) do...

in the movie theater?

I took my son to see Toy Story 3 in the theater yesterday and it was his very first time. He's 3.5 and I was so proud of him and so amazed by how well behaved he was.

I didn't even tell him he had to sit still and stay quiet. He just sat there, eating his little popcorn, drinking his little juice and watching.
Every now and then he'd make a comment but it wasn't anything bad. He said "Ooh butterfly!" and "Oh, it's Andy!" and "They are back now!"

It was so cute. I am so happy I can take him to the movies now.
Can you take your little one(s) to the movies?

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 4:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's great he was able to sit still for the length of the movie and behave himself throughout it.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yep, we started about 2 1/2

he LOVES going to the movies, he is 4 1/2 now
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yep, they really enjoy going!
    ShelbysHope

Answer by ShelbysHope at 4:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yup, about 3 and a half, I took my son to see Toy Story as his 1st movie."CUTE "
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 4:16 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• ive only ever taken my daughter once..when she was almost 5 (2 weeks before her bday) we went to see the hannah montana movie...and because it was hannah, she sat perfect!! now when i rent movies, and we watch them at home..she doesnt sit still!! shes not a movie person..which is fine, but at the same time, i rented sooooooooooo many kids movies when she was younger, and copied them for when she was older...and shes maybe only watched 3-4 of them..and i have about 100..(shes 6 now)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i took my son for the first time when he was 1.. just wanted to see what'd happen i guess HORRIBLE... took him again when he was 2. he was AWESOME! ...one year and there's that big of a difference!
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 4:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My 2 year old daughter has been to 4 movies and has really well.
    Summersmom360

Answer by Summersmom360 at 4:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• my son is almost 4 and he's only been a few times. we did take him to see toy story 3 and he really liked it.
    we're going to see despiciable me friday, so hopefully he will like this one as well.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 4:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i started bringing my son to the cinema when he was 2 and 1/2-he is now 3 and 1/2 and he absolutely LOVES going. the darkish theatre didnt bother him at all. brought him to see Shrek 4 recently and he loved it. plan on bringing him to see Toy Story3 soon
    shell394

Answer by shell394 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• well my baby is 8month know so i barely take him to the movies but hopefully soon
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 12, 2010