WHICH ONE OF YOU KNOW HUBBY IS ON THE WAY HOME AND HOUSE IS NOT CLEAN?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Home & Garden

• LOL...its happened before but not today! He's home already..abut 1/2 hour ago and he's napping his crabby ass on the couch. House was spic and span when he got here and still is. Don't ask how I managed to keep it clean all day, phew.I'm hot as hell,sweating,been up since 6 a.m. thats when I started cleaning and then have been picking up and picking up and picking up ALLLLLLL day long after the kids and after meals and snacks. And what do I get for it? A crab ass attitude from him. Tomorrow...I may just leave a bag of nasty trash in middle of kitchen to rot and let the kids tear the place up and see if THAT will put him in a better mood! LOL
    hmmm..maybe I'm the crabby one? haha...who cares.pffft.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• He'll be home in a couple hours, and I feel too tired to clean. He'll be OK with it. The kitchen and bathrooms are clean.

Answer by Bmat at 4:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• lol hubby is asleep on the couch. if he would get up i would clean the livingroom.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'll be leaving to get him in a bit, but the house isn't sparkling. It never is. I keep the dust bunnies from having little dust bunnies, but I don't stress about it. I'll probably do dishes once I get dinner in the oven later. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Not me. My husband works from home. I've been at work all day and the kids are at daycare and grandparent's today, so if the house is a mess it's his fault!

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I keep bins under the coffee table and one in each closet in the kids' rooms. Plus, I have lysol wipes! When he calls to say he's on his way, everything gets thrown in one of the bins, the counters get wiped down and I start the dishwasher. Now that the kids are getting older and I'm working, we usually spend an hour or two during the weekend doing a thorough cleaning so the quick clean up really makes it feel put together.
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 4:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• My house is straighten up
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010