What does your daily schedule for your 3 year old look like?

What time do you do certain things? I am trying to get my whole house on a schedule and I think if I can get my 3 year old on a good one my hubby and I can just follow it. Any help would be great!

sagesmom724

Asked by sagesmom724 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My twins will be 3 in August. They get up around 7 to 7:30, have breakfast and get dressed by 8 or 8:30. They eat lunch around 11:30 or 12, and then nap for about 2 hours. They have snack when they get up from nap. We eat dinner around 6:30 or 7, and they go to bed around 9.

After breakfast, nap, and dinner they usually play outside for about 30 minutes and then come inside to play or do activities for a while. During the week their schedule is very structured since they are in daycare. I try to stick pretty close to the weekday routine on the weekends, but we also have to squeeze in errands and things.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2010