Gifts?

My cousin's fourteenth birthday is coming up. She loves to read. All I know is that she wants to read books with mystery/supernatural or romance. She does not care for vampire books. I don't have many ideas, other than Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen and Sweet Miss Honeywell's Revenge by Kathryn Reiss which I have recently bought. I was think about getting her two more books. So help me with deciding on what other books I should get her. Thanks.

Jane615

Asked by Jane615 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• I'd buy her one of the Laws of Attraction books so she could be educated in how to make things happen in her life. My friend just bought one for a teen and she thought it was cool.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:52 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Maybe a nice gift card to a book store would be the best idea

Answer by admckenzie at 4:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I was going to say the same as admckenzie...a gift card to a book store would be a great idea! And maybe a gift card to the movies.... :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• yeah that can be good a gift card to a bookstore that so she can buy what book she wants
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Gift card so she can make her own decision. My daughter would rather pick out the books herself than have them bought for her. She's like me though....she loves the smell of a good bookstore. ☺
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would say a gift card would be great but if you have your heart set on books I know when I was in high school L.J. Smith was great and she is still big today. The night world series by her is great. Does she like Supernatural the show? They have a bunch of tie in books for that show.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 5:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would go for a gift card you can never go wrong with those lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 6:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think a gift card to her favorite book store would be nice!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010