what was your dreams before kids and family

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I honestly never wanted children. I didn't hate kids, or anything like that, I just assumed I would be far too busy to have children. I wanted to go to college far from home (just for the expeirence) be on a dance team, and be able to make enough money to support myself and my shopping habits! But then I met my husband near the end of high school, married at 19, and now I am 23 with two little girls. And I am trying out for the local football team's dance squad in January :o)
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 6:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Kids and family lol. I wanted kids from the time I was 16, but didn't know what else I wanted. Now I also want to be a midwife, but that came shortly before I had my first, and I still wanted kids more :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:53 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Marriage and raising a family was what I always wanted, I'm living my dream =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i always wanted kids and family too but there was a short period of time when i was very wild and crazy where i dreamed of owning an RV and traveling to all the strip clubs to dance..just being a rodie..take all the girls with me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Live by myself. Have a fly apartment and be a teacher or something in the health medical field.
    randerykah

Answer by randerykah at 6:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2010