why you only like some of your co-workers not all

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Because some of them make an effort to be polite & friendly, while others make an effort to be a controlling bitch. There can also be a lot of competition in office settings. i remember one chick was always trying to one up me on everything i completed. People suck & are hard to get along with sometimes. It's the folks who go out of their way to be friendly & helpful in the office who tend to get along with everyone.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Because some are silly little girls that need to grow up even at 40. If you slack off and don't pull your weight, I'm going to be "professionally polite", but don't expect me to eat lunch with you. At least be polite...but you don't have to bend over backwards to be "friendly".
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Because some wants to have what you have.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 11:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010