now that some of our children are grown what is your plans to better our self

nanna360

Asked by nanna360 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

• Have fun!! Eat better, exercise, clean the house together having fun at the same time, have more fun with our bassett hound, travel the USA, learn to use the computer better, start reading again, running 2 groups on cafemom, pray more with my husband of 26 yrs and hoping for 26 more, redo our home, play with our grandkids if my son's wife will let us, and the other one is in San Diego!!
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Three years ago, I had cosmetic surgery for the things that bothered me, I started going to the gym, got myself toned and muscular and firm, now I dedicate an hour everyday just for me (at the gym) love it!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 7:00 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• when my younger two start high school I plan to start work on my Ph.D. then when they are off to college finish .Consult ,travel more spur of the moment.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 11:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• "What are your plans to better yourself"....THAT is better grammar. Go back to school and study English and grammar? It would be a good thing.

Anyway, I did go back to school,studied Finance and Accounting. That was 24 years ago. It paid off and it was really good for me.I got straigh A's and was on the Honor Society and. as a result, my resume looked good. It helped me get back into the working world.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Our nest has been empty now for 6 years, and we are really enjoying our lives. We pretty much do all the same things we have always done. It's just that now, there are only 2 sets of plans to be considered.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:26 PM on Jul. 15, 2010

• Start living your life. I am a gramma now, and I have a 24yr. old that has not a care in the world and expects his dad to support him for the rest of his life and not work. He left for the 8th time today, this time out of state and his dad gave him $225.00 and see ya.
    No thanks no miss ya mom and dad. They say every family has a black sheep, I believe we do. SO I AM STARTING MY LIFE TODAY!!!
    jewels4you119

Answer by jewels4you119 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 5, 2010

• I plan to go back to schoool.
    cayenaroja

Answer by cayenaroja at 9:34 AM on Aug. 10, 2010

• Go and get a higher education or volunteer at an organization that is dear to your heart.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:10 AM on Sep. 4, 2010