Help losing weight.

What is some ideas that work for you. I need some ideas for some healthy snacks etc...... What work for you please share it with me. Thanks

ladybug0614

Asked by ladybug0614 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• healthy snacks pb crackers is my fav and after it starts to cool down about 8 or so ii power wallk ii take the kids on a bike ride while i power walk or jog for 30 to 45 minutes every night it doesnt burn them to fast but works
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• eat 1200 cal a day and all the 1200 cals eat 6x a day breakfast then a mid morning snack later on lunch then a snack later on dinner then a dessert. and get in at least 30 min of activity a day :] a healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs a week

healthy snacks: jello its 0 cals bby carrots. non fat yogurt ...

PM me if you have any more questions:]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 11:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I lost weight after I started taking Juice Plus. 11 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Two capsules a day is the same as juicing 17 different fruits and vegeatbles. It also comes in a gummy form that my hubby takes. He lost weight too. I like the stuff so much I became a Rep for the company so I could share it with people. www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Hi Ladybug, I am a personal trainer, trying to lose 20 lbs. myself. If you want to take it off fast, stick with the 50g proten, 30 carbs and 20g fat. I am doing the P90X DVD's . If you want them at a discount, let me know. I SO LOVE THESE, I am down 8 lbs. in 2 weeks, I can help u. I love to help people with getting fit.
    MamaKelly45

Answer by MamaKelly45 at 3:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010