what's up with that?

i met this guy 7/3 at a small party (the host is a very good family friend) anyway he acted like he liked me alot and we hung out a couple of times, but he never actually took me on real date. he made himself out to be alot more than he really is. what the hell is wrong with people? why can't they just be real? he doesn't even have a job and he lives at home with his mama!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he doesn't even know HOW to properly date a woman! it seems he's not so proud of what he is if he has to lie.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• haha im not laughing at you but there most certainly is wrong with people these days every man you meet you cant trust until they prove themselves or you do some investigating atleast thats always been my experience
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• He probably did really like you and was embarrassed that he is unemployed and living at home, he probably felt like if he told you, you would never give him a second glance. But of course lying is going to get him no where. But maybe thats why he never took you on a real date is because he didn't have the money. Are you still talking to him, or broke all ties because he lied?
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i stopped talking to him yesterday b/c i asked him to come over and he said he was going to have dinner w friends and he says he is at duggars (a bar) almost everytime i talked to him.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• he sounds like he was really happy to see you but no move on if he does not have anything to offer you. He was just happy to see you.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Sounds like he's screwed either way, until he gets his life together. Either he's unemployed & lives with his mom or is lying about it. Whatever. I wouldn't talk to him either.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I had a son that was 28, on drugs, in jail, still living here with myself and my husband and no job!!! So I finally got my guts up to kick him out and my husband, who had been on my back about kicking him out went right back out and brought him back home!!!!! So the next step I took was that I told my son he was leaving again and if my husband wanted to go get him and bring him back home them they could both stay here and I would move out!! So that took care of it. My husband called my ex and told him that I had kicked my 28 out and if the ex did not come and get him as far as I was concerned my son could go to a shelter and stay!! So my ex came up here and got him!!! It's called Hard Mother's Love!! And boy was it haard.
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• If you don't have a car and you're walking
    Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you
    If you live at home wit' your momma
    Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you
    If you have a shorty but you don't show love
    Oh yes son I'm talkin' to you
    Wanna get with me with no money
    Oh no I don't want no scrub noo

This is like the song of my life!! No Thanks!!!!
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 3:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2010