your married and have a male friend that your husband never met new friend has a lady friend now how do i let them meet

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• so you had a male friend that you hid from your husband, but now that he has a girlfriend you want to introduce him to your husband??

Just making sure I'm getting this right...
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm not sure what you mean here either... But why can't you just all go out together or have them up for dinner or something?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Do you mean a guy who is JUST a friend? If so, maybe make group date plans for a movie or something?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'm intrigued that you have a male friend that your husband has never met . . . .
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 6:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i'm not sure I completly understand the question, but if you have a friend and he has a gf then set up a double date or something as long as hes just a friend and nothing else.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I'd explain to my husband that I had an old friend before meeting the wonderful man of my life him!!! My old friend has recently met a lady friend but was uncomfortable about going out with her and needed help. So that is why his lovely wife is asking for his advice. Of course her wonderful husband doesn't know what to do so the lovely wife says OH I have it!!! Let's take them out for a double date or ask them to come here and eat.
    jesussaves58

Answer by jesussaves58 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Group date!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2010