How have your kids embarrased you in front of other people?please share us the story!

One day my 3 year old daughter Shiloh was trying on, a swimsuit, in a baby shop so I stayed outside of the tester waiting her to come out of the closet, so I went for a walk around the store .Then my daughter comes running "Mom I can not find my breeches! and everyone looked at me!

I felt so ashamed
sometimes kids can be so unconscious of what they do
Tell your story!

BlueballandKids

Asked by BlueballandKids at 6:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• One day I was at Walmart with my three daughters, and of course, one of them had to pee. So I was on my way back to the family bathroom, which is in the back of the store. We had to pass the bra section and my two year old yelled "look mommy, you have them boobs!"
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• HAHAHA sooo funny thanks for your story!
    BlueballandKids

Comment by BlueballandKids (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• aww my daughter is Shiloh too! :) shes only 3 weeks old
    one time at the doctor my son was running in circles yelling Fart fart lol it was pretty funny
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010