What does this indicate.... TMI

I have cervical mucous/discharge that is like egg whites.. stringy and clear with clumps of white. As far as I know I am not pregnant. I have not gotten a period back since having my youngest so I can't tell you if I am late or not. I tested about a week ago and it was negative. I am on the mini pill and I have an alarm to remind me that its time to take it so I am very careful about taking it on time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Health

• Call your gyne!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• This is normal. I think everyone at some point has mucous discharge. I know I do and I am most definately not pregnant since I had my tubes tied almost 4 years ago.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 6:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• OVULATION

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You're ovulating. I get the same exact thing about two weeks after my period. As long as it's odorless and clear, you're fine. =)
    AngylJen

Answer by AngylJen at 3:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2010