how long do you have to go throw though things

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 6:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• throw though? What hon?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think she meant through tough things LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• you'll always have tough times,just varying degrees

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• There will always be difficult struggles and tough times we must overcome. It is how we handle them and what we take from them that makes the difference.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• There is no timeline. I'm sorry if there are things you are struggling with now, it often seems that some people have more then their fair share of hard times.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• What?

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• try to find some good in wht's going on. Take a breath. I know sometimes it's a lot easier to dwell on stuff but try to find some sort of silver lining. Things will get better :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:59 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I don't remember if I've talked to you before. Do you believe in God? Are you familiar with the book of Job? You might find some comfort there. Job suffered horribly, and none of it was his fault. God was allowing him to be tested by the devil. I have felt that way before (although I've never lost my whole family in one shot like Job), and what I learned was that I had to just trust that He would bring me through it. Last October my DH lost his job, then his unemployment benefits were denied. I am a nursing student and not working until I graduate this December, so that left us with no income at all. A few weeks later my car blew a head gasket. With no income, we could not afford to pay for COBRA, so we lost our insurance. We both have pre-existing conditions and we have two small children, so we had no choice but to ask for Medicaid and food assistance (continued).
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• (continued) Just enough money came through at just the right times (DH did get his sick pay, then my PELL grant for school came through and it was released to me since I had earned a scholarship that paid my expenses). My parents let us take their old car on a long-term loan. A job came through for DH about 2 1/2 months into this, but he lost it two weeks later because he stayed home with our sick child twice (we were taking turns - he was sick for a week and a half). Four and half months after he lost his job, another one came through. A month later our Legal Aid attorney got the unemployment decision reversed, so we were able to repay most of what we had borrowed to get through this. We never missed a house payment, a credit card payment, or had a utility shut off. God brought us through. Whatever you are going through, He will walk with you through it. You can PM me if you want and I'll pray for you. {{HUGS}}
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:15 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• When asked why so many bad things happened in life, Buddha said "We cannot appreciate the light unless we have been in the dark. We cannot know what is good until we know what is bad." From our struggles we gain strength and insight. We learn something that we need to know. It's the nature of life that there are stretches of bad before our luck turns up towards the good. It is surviving the dark night of the soul in order to see the enlightenment.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:23 PM on Jul. 12, 2010