Stay at home moms with stay at home jobs?

I have been looking into stay at home jobs I can do while my children are occupied with other things. Does anybody have any ones that are legit? I have been searching for months trying to find one! Thanks for the help.

sprout.martin

Asked by sprout.martin at 6:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• My cousin sells Scentsy. Ther is also Avon and Mary Kay.

I make money with Squidoo, but it won't replace a missing income, just help a bit. I also make money with GPT sites...again, it won't replace a missing income but it does help.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 7:09 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I work at home I have my own business and I love it!!! This gives me the time and flexibility I need, the company has been around for 18 years too. If you would like more information just let me know :-)

Linda

http://Lindashomecareer.com
    Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 7:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I make a FT income with my children at my ankles so to speak and one on the way and I only work 20 hours MAX a week.
    THe company is 38 years old and has publicly traded on the Neew York Stock Exchange for 36 years!...They are on the FORBES Top 200 small US Businesses List and BBB A+ rated for 10 years.
    Id be happy to help you any way i can...Feel free to message me
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 2:28 AM on Jul. 13, 2010

• Juice Plus - Fruits and vegetables in a capsule or gummy. The product is backed by reseach, supported by Dr. William Sears and the company is awesome to work with. www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com contact me if you have any questions I'll be happy to help.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• You can get licensed to sell life insurance.... you can do it 100% from home, over the phone. All you need is a computer/internet, phone and in some cases a fax machine. contact me if you're interested in finding out more.
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2010

• I used to work with Melaleuca, they are legit and even on the BBB.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:29 AM on Jul. 14, 2010