why does it take me so long to finish? tmi

i dont have much feeling down there and it usually takes me a long while to become wet.... and a lonnnng time to finish. i am pregnant and it has only gotten worse.. it is frustrating because i really try but my DH always ends up finishing before me because it takes me way to long, and he will try to keep going but i just say stop because im not in the mood after that.... HELP!? whats wrong with me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont know what it is but im the same way never was like this until about a year ago i have no drive for sex at all and i feel like i just want to get up and eat in the middle of it and im not pregnant
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 7:13 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Try talking to your dr about it and see what they say. Other than that I don't know hormones I'm sure play a huge part in it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• is it just when your pregnant? yeah...i would discuss it with the doc next time you go in.
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 7:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Are you keeping yourself hydrated? I know back when I went to the gyno before I started having sex, she mentioned keeping yourself hydrated helps. Also, try setting the mood to help get yourself turned on earlier -- like low light, back massages, things that can turn you on, but don't take as much work as lots of foreplay (although foreplay helps too!)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 7:54 PM on Jul. 12, 2010