can you hear god talk to you

sunkist332002

Asked by sunkist332002 at 7:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Not out loud, but in other ways, I can.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Yes. I have heard him speak to me many times. The most vivid time however was when I got pregnant 4 years ago. I was high risk and was told by my cardiologist to abort the pregnancy. I spoke with GOD then and he told me he would keep me and my child safe. I believed in him and now I have a beautiful 4 year old. She is a true miracle. It was a difficult pregnancy where I was on oxygen most of the time 24/7 and she was delivered via c-section at 31 weeks. She is completely healthy with no health factors. As for me being on oxygen and being high risk the delivery went smooth. I was in the hospital only a week after having my daughter even though everyone was sure there would be complications and that I would most likely be in the hospital and on bed rest for months. GOD truly is awesome and he was there with me and never let me down :)
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I think it's like Tinkerbelle coming back to life after being poisoned. If you believe hard enough you can hear god--any god you want, in fact.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 9:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Only through the pages of the bible
    Kyles

Answer by Kyles at 5:23 AM on Jul. 13, 2010