Should you be "friends" with your man's ex g/f?

OOHHHH BOY....Where do i and this chick who is my man's ex have literally gotten into a fist fight before and she just caused alot of drama in the beginning of our relationship but now she wants to apologize and be "friends" . I am dying to know what you guys think about this!!!

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• NOOO way.. I had the same thing when we first started dating with her causing drama.... then she tried to act like my friend a while later and when he asked me to merry him ( she was asked by her bf a couple months later after me) she said she wanted to have our weddings together... HEEEELLLLL NO I don't think so!we barely ever even talked I couldn't stand her... Naturally hubby just laughed about it and he said there was no way but still she had the nerve to say that... didn't help she lived 4 houses down from us at the time so she popped in when she wanted to.. lets just say that didn't go on she got the hint!!!!!!!

Answer by randilinn at 9:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would say that it is asking for trouble. I think that she is looking to get back into his good graces and will more than likely try and start trouble.

Answer by coala at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• hahaha...i am..we both have a kid by him..and he is no longer in the picture, and me and her are really good friends never knew each other before tho...i had my daughter 6 years and him broke up..he started dating her..and then when my daughter was 3 he came into her life..2 years later she had a baby with my daughter is 6..her son is 1.5yrs, and he has been outta the picture for 3 months now..but we still hang out and talk all the time

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• coala has a good point. if you have anything to do with this woman keep a close eye on her around your man.

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010