Should you be "friends" with your man's ex g/f?

OOHHHH BOY....Where do i begin....me and this chick who is my man's ex have literally gotten into a fist fight before and she just caused alot of drama in the beginning of our relationship but now she wants to apologize and be "friends" . I am dying to know what you guys think about this!!!

IziksMommy09

Asked by IziksMommy09 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• NOOO way.. I had the same thing when we first started dating with her causing drama.... then she tried to act like my friend a while later and when he asked me to merry him ( she was asked by her bf a couple months later after me) she said she wanted to have our weddings together... HEEEELLLLL NO I don't think so!we barely ever even talked I couldn't stand her... Naturally hubby just laughed about it and he said there was no way but still she had the nerve to say that... didn't help she lived 4 houses down from us at the time so she popped in when she wanted to.. lets just say that didn't go on long..lol she got the hint!!!!!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• I would say that it is asking for trouble. I think that she is looking to get back into his good graces and will more than likely try and start trouble.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:22 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• hahaha...i am..we both have a kid by him..and he is no longer in the picture, and me and her are really good friends now..lol..we never knew each other before tho...i had my daughter 6 years ago..me and him broke up..he started dating her..and then when my daughter was 3 he came into her life..2 years later she had a baby with him..now my daughter is 6..her son is 1.5yrs, and he has been outta the picture for 3 months now..but we still hang out and talk all the time
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• coala has a good point. if you have anything to do with this woman keep a close eye on her around your man.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 12, 2010