i asked god to give me a lil girl..do you think he will?

not that i am downgrading and not having faith because i do believe he will..i just want a girl sooo bad and god knows that

xoxoamber2010

Asked by xoxoamber2010 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well you've got a 50/50 chance. Good Luck
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:26 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• i believe that if the x chromosome sperm was the fastest you will have a girl and if the y chromosome was fastest it will be a boy. it's biology, that's just how it works
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:28 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It depends on how much God loves you.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 7:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• You are asking GOD to do something he can not. He can be there for you and help you have a healthy baby. As for if it is a boy or girl that is science. I thought I wanted a boy for the longest time. When I got pregnant I asked for a boy and you know what I had???? A beautiful healthy baby girl. I would not trade her for anything. Now after speaking with other mothers I realize GOD gave me the greatest gift, to be a mother. He gave me a child I could handle and love and nurture. We can't ask for more. I hope you are happy with whatever the outcome.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 7:30 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• It depends on how much God loves you.

umm god loves everyone the same that is a horrible answer!!!!

sometimes god cannot control what you are going to have its already planned at conception what sex the baby will be.
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 7:33 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• God's plans are not always our plans.... and remember, if you don't get a girl this time, just remember that God may still give you a girl another time. I'm a mommmy of a stillborn baby girl and trust me, either sex is a blessing.... a healthy baby is really all that matters, so pray about that.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:35 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Everyone has favorites... Even God. So no, he does not love all the same LOL
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 7:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• and, God DOES control what we are having. God controls everythin great thing..... if God gives you a boy, then He knows what is best for you. I wanted a girl so bad and got a boy first. I wouldnt change it for the world now...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• Listen after my first 2(both boys) I really wanted a girl too. So when we were TTC I said we were waiting for our little girl. Once we got that pos preg test I told my self and others that it was prob a boy and I got myself excited to have a boy. We chose not to find out what were having before the birth. I unpacked all the cute hand me down boy clothes I had into the dresser. And we bought one girl outfit for just in case. Because really once that pregnancy test turns positive the gender is already determined no matter how much u pray. My 3rd child is a girl.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2010

• how about asking for a healthy baby...
    I think you have a 50 50 shot at getting a girl. Boys are jsut as awesome though, mine is way more lovey dovey than my daughter ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2010